Laser Tattoo Removal
The Caudle Center | 189 Corporate Dr | Suite 10 Johnson City, TN 37604 | 423.926.2400
Love It. Love it, not. What you once loved… Doesn’t have to last forever. The Caudle Center Medical Spa offers revolutionary and significantly superior technology to help you get rid of your unwanted tattoo. We offer the Cutera Enlighten laser, which is a new technology sure to leave you with satisfactory and guaranteed results. The results you will get from our providers and our techniques far surpasses any other technology available and within a shorter amount of time.
With the FDA approved Cutera Enlighten, our expertly trained staff and providers at The Caudle Center Medical Spa have the ability to remove permanent discoloration and unwanted tattoos utilizing a dual wavelength and dual pulse duration laser. With picoseconds laser, the energy from the beam enters the skin in a much shorter time period which allows for more distinct destruction of the ink particles, and continues to push them closer towards the surface throughout the treatment sessions, until the tattoo is completely removed. The Cutera Enlighten is less painful than older technology offered throughout the tri-cities area, and works on any ink color, working anywhere between three to six sessions.
See Before and Afters
Laser Tattoo Removal FAQ’s
How does Enlighten Laser Tattoo Removal Differ from Other Laser Tattoo Removal Options?
- A: Enlighten features extremely short and high power picoseconds laser pulses which efficiently and quickly break down theink particles in tattoos. A ‘picosecond’ is one-trillionth of a second, and is 1,000 times shorter than the ‘nanosecond’ pulses used in existing lasers for tattoo removal. Picoseconds laser pulses have been shown to remove tattoos more completely and in fewer treatment sessions than traditional laser used historically in the past.
How many treatment sessions are required?
- A: The total number of treatments vary depending on the composition, depth and the color of the ink, as well as the size of the tattoo. You should be prepared for multiple treatment sessions, and your provider can give you a better idea of the total number of treatments needed during your consultation and once your treatments begin.
Why are multiple sessions required?
- A: Tattoo ink is deposited deep in the skin. In order to reach all of the ink in the skin, multiple treatment sessions are needed for clearance. Depth, size, and color of the tattoo also impact the number of treatments needed.
Will the tattoo completely disappear?
- A: In many cases, yes. However, it is very important to know that some ink colors are more difficult to clear than others.
Is the procedure painful?
- A: Patients compare the procedure to a rubber band being snapped against their skin. Topical or local anesthetics may be available, but in most cases are never necessary.