1-3 week fill-in / $60
4+ week fill-ins will be charged full price / $150
Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. The main method of applying the extensions is by using an adhesive glue to individually stick the extensions to the eyelash line. The lashes are placed hair by hair on your own lashes, so that your own lashes are therefore extended. False eyelashes and eyelash extensions are not the same. Just like natural eyelashes, the extensions fall out and should be filled in every 2 to 3 weeks. Our licensed Aesthetician is trained and certified in Eyelash Extensions.
Lash Extension After-Care
- Keep the lashes dry for a minimum of 24 hours. After 24 hours continue to keep them as dry as possible.
- Brush them! You will receive a clean mascara wand at the end of your appointment, use it! Tangled lashes pull at the base of your natural lashes and can cause breakage and damage to the natural lash. Brush them when you wake up when they get damp/wet, and as often as needed.
- Do not use oil-based products in the eye area as the oil will break down the adhesive faster (i.e. eye makeup remover, eye creams, certain cream eye shadows, etc.).
- Be GENTLE. When removing eye makeup, rubbing eyes, washing your face; the gentler you are, the longer they will last.
- Shampooing: It isn’t necessary for lash aftercare but can help if you are experiencing a buildup of debris around your lashes. There are many lash shampoos on the market; however oil-free baby shampoo is the easiest accessible option we recommend.
For best results and beautiful, full lashes we recommend fill-ins every 2 weeks