Unique Deep Tissue Remodelling with Rapid Healing
NeoGen PSR offers a range of treatment options, and delivers the unparalleled results your patients expect: The unique energy delivered by NeoGen is non-fractionated and not dependant on a chromophore for its uptake. This provides uniform energy absorption, ensuring consistent treatment of the skin, and at high energies supporting significant tightening.
NeoGen nitrogen plasma technology delivers controlled heating to the skin architecture stimulating a significant physiological response, without creating an open wound. Unlike ablative technologies, there is no epidermal vaporization or charring caused at the time of treatment.
NeoGen converts nitrogen gas into plasma energy, the fourth state of matter. The plasma emerges from the handpiece in controlled pulses and rapid heating of tissue occurs as it gives up its unique thermal energy to tissue.
No Open Wounds
The treated photodamaged layers undergo a controlled thermal modification while remaining intact, creating a natural dressing to provide protection and speed healing. at high energies, the epidermis sheds, but only after a new, healthier skin architecture is formed beneath.
Treats the Whole Skin Architecture
Treating the entire skin structure ensures optimal results as the entire surface is regenerated with associated neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis. No islands of untreated skin remain.
NeoGen is the ideal option for the treatment of the upper and lower eyelids, as well as the wider periorbital region. Other technologies cannot be used in this area or deliver inconsistent results.
Clinical studies show neocollagenesis and reduction in elastosis continuing for more than one-year post-treatment.
The Proven Power of Plasma for Skin Regeneration
• Unique technology – controlled pulses of nitrogen plasma energy
• Treats the whole skin architecture – no islands of untreated skin remain
• Deep Tissue Remodelling – epidermis acts as natural dressing post-treatment
• Versatile – high or low energy treatment choices to fit your patients’ needs and lifestyle
• Precise – treat eyelids effectively with significant results
• Long-lasting effects – intense fibroblast activity supports continued regeneration.
• Consistent – non-fractionated and non-chromophore dependence assures uniform energy absorption
• Proven – Plasma Skin Regeneration is supported by numerous IRB-controlled studies
Plasma skin regeneration was introduced with a level of scientific and clinical testing never before seen in the industry:
• 3+ years of pre-clinical and clinical testing
• 16 separate studies
• more than 450 clinical study treatments –No scarring or Hypopigmentation noted in studies
• one-year clinical histology